The Menston Business Association is a group formed of businesses (32 as at 10 April 2016) based in the village of Menston. Its aims include mutual support and promoting support of local businesses to the residents of the village. The name ‘Menston Business Association‘, a logo, and the promotional strap line ‘The best village in Yorkshire‘ were adopted by the group at a meeting on 14 May 2014. A membership fee of just £1/week was agreed, payable for a year in advance.
Click for a list of members with telephone numbers.
The logo is based on the traditional signpost seen when entering the village from the A65.
At the 14 May meeting an ad hoc committee was formed of representatives of local businesses who volunteered. Secretary and Treasurer were appointed in June:
- Christine North-Minchella, Pilates Studio. Chair Person
- Zandra Monre-Cochran – The Railway Children. Secretary
- Audra Andrews – Solo Catering. Treasurer
- Andy Greer, Ribston Pippin Estate Agents
- Justin Leeming, Artist, Designer Photographer
- Nick Cahill, Plumbing and Gas Engineer
- Marc Hill, Menston Co-op
- Gareth Andrews, Solo Catering
Click the link(s) below to go to the relevant page(s):