Menston Community Forum Agenda
Tuesday 4 February, Kirklands, 7.30-9.30 pm
- Ms Lissie Hughes, Manager of the Menston/Burley Children’s Centre. Latest update. 15 mins including questions.
- Inspector Sue Sanderson, Local Police update. 15 mins including questions.
- Mr Alan Elsegood, Deputy Chairman MCA. Update on the meetings at Leeds Bradford Airport. 5 mins, 3 mins for questions.
- Dr Steve Ellams, Chairman MCA. Latest on the Menston Vehicle show and Xmas lights appeal 5mins, 2 mins for questions.
- Ms Sue Rix, Village Notice Boards initiative. 8 mins including questions.
- Mr Roger Livesey, Menston ‘Cinema’ initiative. 8 mins including questions.
- Dr Steve Ellams. Update on the Green Belt Petition & Habitats Assessment. 8mins, 7 mins for Q&As.
- Mr Philip Moore, Chairman of MAG. Looking at the future Bradford MD consultation on roads in and around Menston. 8mins, 7 mins for Q&As.
- Mr Alan Elsegood. Update on the Local Government Ombudsman involvement with Bradford Planning. 10 mins, 5mins for Q&As.
- Prof David Rhodes & Chris Schofield, solicitor. Update on flooding and drainage and current legal state of play. 15 mins.
- Statement from Philip Davies MP
- Thanks and close of meeting